Join now! Don't miss out on the fun!|
Villages of Bayport
BayPort Yacht Club Membership Application
You’re invited to join the BayPort Yacht Club! Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you want to enjoy more neighborhood events? Do you enjoy boating on our lakes, or cruising our gorgeous Florida coastline? For more information, contact our Membership Director, Barb (813) 777-1907
Time & Location
Join now! Don't miss out on the fun!
Villages of Bayport
About The Event
Joining the BayPort Yacht Club is simple - You don't need to own a boat! This fun social club brings together lighthearted, collaborative neighbors who share a love and respect for the sea. We encourage family-oriented gatherings (on land and water), and our events are designed for our community to enjoy. Don't have a boat or live on the water? That's ok! All members of the Villages of Bayport are Welcome! Often our members have space on their boats and are happy to invite stowaways!
Nervous about going over the boat lift or your first-time cruising channel A? No Problem! Our members are there for each other and happy to help! Since 1987, the BPYC has offered a chance for neighbors to become friends. There is no physical building because our community is our clubhouse!
SAMPLE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Monthly Dinner Meetings are on the 3rd Thursday, of the Month, at local restaurants or neighborhood homes.
- Annual Commodore's Extravaganza – Held to transition into a new board of directors each spring.
- Boating Trip – multiple boats convoy down the coast together and meet up at marinas along the way.
- Community Pig Roast – A waterfront neighborhood picnic for our entire community!
- Holiday Lighted Boat Parade – a family tradition for 35+ years! See your neighbors' boats float by in brilliant lights and holiday decorations.
- Holiday Party – the merriest night of dinner and dancing.
- Super Bowl Party – We always party, no matter what teams play!
Applying for membership is easy. Here's how it's done:
1. Attend two (2) BayPort Yacht Club-sponsored events.
2. Obtain the sponsorship of two (2) people who have been active members for over two (2) years.
3. Complete and submit an Application for Membership.
4. Make a $150 payment which will cover your first-year dues. The Club accepts secure online payments from all major credit cards.
That's it. Your application will be reviewed and considered for approval by our Board of Directors at their next monthly meeting.
BPYC Membership Application$150.00